Jeanette Lee (Born on 9 July 1971) is an American professional Pool Player with a net worth of $7 million who won many awards.
In this article, we are going to discuss Jeanette Lee’s net worth, husband, age, career, and more.
Who is Jeanette Lee?
Jeanette Pool Player is an American Pool Player who started playing at the age of 18 years old and was also crowned as the best female pool player in the world.
She is known for her aggressive playing style and is nick-named as “Black Widow”. Her skill of playing made her achieve this success and net worth.
She won numerous titles throughout her career such as the US Open Nine-ball Championship and the World Pool-Billiard Association World Nine-ball Championship.
Jeanette Lee Net Worth
Jeanette Lee’s estimated net worth is $7 million as of 2023. Her main source of income is from her billiards career.
Jeanette’s net worth reflects her luxurious and financially secure lifestyle.
She also makes money from participating in local pool leagues run by the American Poolplayers Association’s local branch.
Jeanette Lee Early Life
Jeanette was born on 9 July 1971 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. She was born to Korean parents so she also belongs to Korean descent.
Her parent’s name is not revealed but her family is passionate about the game as her father introduced her to the pool game. At the age of 18, she started playing pool games and after some practice, she became an expert in her field.
Eventually, she won many championship titles and awards for her game. During the 1900s, she became the top female player in the world. She finished as the runner-up for three times in the World Nine-Ball Championships from 1993 to 1996.
Jeanette Lee Age
Jeanette Lee is 52 years old as of 2023. Throughout her 50s, she continued to inspire aspiring pool players worldwide with her exceptional skills and dedication to the game.
Lee’s age reflects the decades of experience and expertise she has accumulated in her profession as an American professional pool player, making her a true legend in the sport.
Jeanette Lee Career
Jeanette Started playing Pool games at a very young age and in a very short time, she became a very well-known figure in her field as she won numerous awards and titles.
In 2001, Jeanette Lee won a Gold medal for the United States at the 2001 World Games. This was a moment of immense pride for both her and the United States as she secured the top position.
However, that same year, she faced Filipino pool player Efren Reyes in an exhibition match in Manila, Philippines, and unfortunately lost with a score of 4 to 13.
Jeanette Lee has had an outstanding career in billiards, with 2007 being a standout year as she won four championships: the Empress Cup, World Team Cup, Skins Billiards, and International Skins Billiard Championship.
Her achievements in 2007 led to her ranking as the 4th favorite player in a poll conducted by Pool & Billiard Magazine.
In 1998, Lee received the Women’s Professional Billiard Association Sportsperson of the Year Award. In 1999, she won a ladies’ tournament where the winner took home $25,000. She also won this same championship again in 2003.
Jeanette Lee Husband
Jeanette is a married woman. George Breedlove is Jeanette’s husband. The couple married in 1996 and has four kids. Her son is fostered and one daughter is adopted and one of her daughters was born through surrogacy.
She became pregnant with her younger daughter, just less than a year of surrogacy.
Related Post: Richard Montanez Net Worth
- Her net worth as of 2023 is $7 million, primarily earned from her billiards career.
- She is widely recognized by her nickname, “Black Widow,” due to her aggressive playing style.
- Jeanette Lee started playing pool at the age of 18 and quickly became the best female pool player globally.
- She has won prestigious titles such as the US Open Nine-ball Championship and the World Pool-Billiard Association World Nine-ball Championship.
- Jeanette Lee’s family introduced her to the game, and her father played a pivotal role in her early pool career.
- Born to Korean parents, she is of Korean descent and has a strong passion for billiards.
- At 52 years old in 2023, Jeanette Lee remains a revered figure in the world of professional pool, inspiring new players worldwide.
- In 2001, she won a gold medal for the United States at the World Games and was a top-ranked player in 2007, winning four championships.
- Jeanette Lee is married to George Breedlove, and they have four children, including one adopted and one born through surrogacy.