Jenny Craig (born on 7 August 1932) is an American weight loss guru and founder of Jenny Craig, Incorporated. She is one of the richest with an estimated net worth is $300 million USD.
In this, we will know everything about Jenny Craig, biography, wiki, age, height, weight, net worth, career, food, weight loss, education, college, Instagram, parents, husband, children, son, and facts.
|Born on 7 August 1932
|Berwick, Louisiana, U.S.
|Weight Loss Expert
|$300 million USD
Who is Jenny Craig?
Jenny Craig, full name is Genevieve Guidroz is an American richest entrepreneur and the co-founder of Jenny Craig, Incorporated. She has changed the lives of millions of people by helping them.
She was born in Berwick, Louisiana, and grew up in New Orleans. She holds American nationality and follows the Christian religion.
In 1985, Jenny Craig and her husband made a health and weight loss plan in Australia. They later started sharing this plan in the United States. In 2006, the company joined Nestlé Nutrition.
Jenny Craig Age
Jenny Craig is 91 years old as of 2023, she was born on 7 August 1932 in Berwick, Louisiana, United States of America.
Jenny Craig Height and Weight
Jenny Craig’s height and weight are unknown, but she has average height and weight which makes her good-looking. She has black hair and brown eye color.
Jenny Craig Parents and Siblings
Jenny Craig was born on 7 August 1932 in Berwick, Louisiana, United States of America, and grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Jenny Craig’s father, James Guidroz, is a boat captain and part-time carpenter, while her mother name is Gertrude, grew her own vegetables.
Moreover, She mostly spent her childhood with her parents and five siblings, her sibling’s name is not available on the Internet.
Jenny Craig Education
If we talk about Jenny Craig’s educational background, she attended Southwestern Business School. Moreover, there is no information available on Jenny Craige’s further studies.
Jenny Craig Net Worth
Jenny Craig has estimated net worth is around $300 million USD as of 2023. Her main income source is being a professional weight loss expert and from social media.
Jenny Craig Career
Jenny Craig’s career journey is quite inspiring. She was born in 1932 in a poor family but faced those challenges with determination.
At 17, she left home and started working as a dancer and a model. Later, she married Sidney Craig, an Australian businessman, and moved to Australia in 1979.
In 1983, Jenny and Sidney founded the Jenny Craig weight loss program. This program focused on personalized weight loss plans with support from consultants, structured meal plans, and an emphasis on exercise. It became popular worldwide.
Jenny’s own experiences with weight loss influenced the program’s philosophy, promoting healthy eating and regular exercise over extreme diets. She didn’t stop at that; she also generously donated to organizations like the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the American Heart Association.
Jenny retired in 2002, but her program still helps many achieve their weight loss goals. Her contributions earned her awards, and she’s even in the National Women’s Hall of Fame. Despite hardships, Jenny Craig’s career journey is a testament to hard work and dedication.
Jenny Craig Boyfriend and Husband
Jenny Craig married Bobby Bourcq in 1954 and had two children, Michelle and Denise, with him. Later, in 1979, she married Sidney Craig, and they had three children together.
Sadly, Sidney passed away in 2008 at the age of 79. So, in total, Jenny has five children from her two marriages: Michelle and Denise from her first marriage with Bobby Bourcq, and three children with Sidney Craig. Currently, she is not dating anyone.
Jenny Craig Children
Jenny Craig is a mom to five kids. She had three with her husband Sidney and two more with her first husband, Bobby Bourcq.
Jenny Craig Instagram
Jenny Craig has instagram account where she has more than 30.3k followers where she has posted many pictures and videos.
Moreover, she has Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube where she has gained a massive fan following.
Facts About Jenny Craig
- Jenny Craig, born on August 7, 1932, is an American weight loss guru and founder of Jenny Craig, Inc.
- She is one of the richest individuals with an estimated net worth of $300 million USD.
- Jenny Craig’s full name is Genevieve Guidroz, and she has positively impacted the lives of millions of people through her weight loss programs.
- She was born in Berwick, Louisiana, and grew up in New Orleans, holding American nationality and practicing Christianity.
- In 1985, Jenny Craig and her husband introduced a health and weight loss plan in Australia, later expanding to the United States. Nestlé Nutrition acquired their company in 2006.
- As of 2023, Jenny Craig is 91 years old, having been born in Berwick, Louisiana.
- While her height and weight are undisclosed, Jenny Craig is known for her average build, black hair, and brown eyes.
- Jenny Craig’s father, James Guidroz, was a boat captain and part-time carpenter, and her mother, Gertrude, grew her own vegetables.
- She spent her childhood with her parents and five siblings, though their names are not publicly available.
- Jenny Craig attended Southwestern Business School, and while there is limited information about her further studies, she became a professional weight loss expert with an estimated net worth of $300 million USD.
Next Read: Luh Tyler